ALPHA FLOTATION UNIT
Alpha Series DAF
Alpha Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:
The Alpha flotation units are designed to treat wastewater with high solids loading. The capacity of the Alpha units range from 9 usgpm to 880 usgpm (2 m3/hr up to 200m3/hr).
The Alpha series are designed to create the best conditions for easy separation of the solids. The open style design with the large free surface area and long retention time guarantee optimum separation performance. The solids float to the surface and are collected by the sludge rake mechanism and transported to the sludge hopper with a low friction scraper system. The collected sludge is transported with a sludge pump to a sludge tank or dewatering. The Alpha+ flotation unit is equipped with a sludge conveyor for discharge of heavy solids.
Advantages of the Alpha DAF unit:
- Suitable for heavily polluted wastewater
- Large free surface area and long retention time for optimum separation performance
- Low maintenance low friction skimmer system with internal sludge collection chamber
- Adjustable double length weir tray
- Efficient air/water saturation system
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel
- Units are available pre-installed in an ISO shipping container, plug and play
To find out more about this specific product please click on the link below:
ALPHA DAF Product Sheet.pdf