GAMMA FLOTATION UNIT
Gamma Series DAF
Gamma Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:
The Gamma flotation units are designed to treat wastewater with light to medium solids loading and very high flows. The capacity of the Gamma units range from 990 usgpm to 2425 usgpm (225 to 600 m3/hr).
The Platepack System multiplies the separation surface for effective separation, making it possible to treat a large amount of wastewater in a small footprint. The solids float to the surface and are collected by the sludge rake mechanism and transported to the sludge hopper with a low friction scraper system. The collected sludge is transported with a sludge pump to a sludge tank or dewatering.
Advantages of the Gamma DAF unit:
- Suitable for low to medium polluted wastewater and very high flows
- Compact design, small footprint compared to capacity
- Platepack System for optimum separation performance
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system with internal sludge collection chamber
- Adjustable double length weir tray
- Efficient air/water saturation system
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel
To find out more about this specific product please click on the link below:
GAMMA DAF Product Sheet.pdf