PWL FLOTATION UNIT
PWL Series DAF
PWL Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system:
The PWL flotation units are designed to treat wastewater with high flows and solids loading. The capacity of the PWL units range from 350 usgpm to 880 usgpm (80 m3/hr up to 200m3/hr).
The PWL series are customized and designed to create the best conditions for easy separation of the solids. The open style design with the large free surface area and long retention time guarantee optimum separation performance. The solids float to the surface and are collected by the sludge rake mechanism and transported to the sludge hopper with a low friction scraper system. The collected sludge is transported with a sludge pump to a sludge tank or dewatering. The PWL flotation units are equipped with a sludge conveyor for transport and removal of settling solids.
Advantages of the PWL DAF unit:
- Suitable for very large flows with traditional design
- Large free surface area and long retention time for optimum separation performance
- Low maintenance low friction skimmer system with internal sludge collection chamber
- Adjustable double length weir tray
- Efficient air/water saturation system
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel
To find out more about this specific product please click on the link below:
PWL DAF Product Sheet.pdf